JBL LSR305P 5" Two-Way Powered Studio Monitor
JBL 3 Series MkII Since the release of JBL 3 Series MkII, word has spread on the quality and value found in the original JBL 3 Series, resulting in wide adoption from hobbyists to high-end professionals working in music, film, post, and broadcast production worldwide. On every JBL project, there’s always a handful of features or improvements that the engineering team can’t squeeze in before going to production, and 3 Series was no different. When the opportunity presented itself, JBL decided to make those final improvements to the transducers, add a frequently-requested feature, and apply the latest manufacturing learnings. The result—new editions of these popular studio monitors that retain the best qualities of the originals, but now look better, sound better, and provide transparent sound in even more production environments.
JBL LSR305P MkII 5" Powered Studio Monitor JBL LSR305P MkII active studio monitors powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. JBL designed the 305P MkII with advanced features acquired from their 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitor, making legendary JBL performance accessible to every studio. JBL's innovative Image Control Waveguide works in concert with refined transducers to deliver a well-defined and incredibly dimensional stereo image. It reveals impressive detail, ambience and depth in your mixes Originally developed for JBL’s flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor, this patented innovation ensures an acoustically seamless transition between the low- and high-frequency transducers and provides an immersive soundstage with precise imaging. Offering a broad sweet spot and neutral frequency response, JBL 305P MkII delivers a crystal-clear representation of your mix—revealing subtle details, even when listening off-axis.
JBL LSR305P MkII 5" Powered Studio Monitor Features :
- NEW Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and enhanced linearity
- NEW Boundary EQ attenuates the low-end boost that can occur when you place monitors directly on the desktop or near walls.
- Flawless performance at maximum volume for an unheard-of 100 hours—without failure.
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a wide, room-friendly sweet spot
- Patented Slip Stream low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Integrated custom Class D amplifiers deliver 82 watts (LF: 41W; HF: 41W) of power for high output and dynamic range
- Frequency response (±3dB): 49Hz–20kHz
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu/–10dBV input-sensitivity switch, and volume control
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any acoustical environment
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour power test ensures years of reliability
- Shielded for safe placement near magnetically sensitive equipment